Private Investigator Services:
Our private investigation services cover more than just Florida. We function nationwide conducting and coordinating investigations independently and with other field investigators. There are a number of private investigation companies that work with us to accomplish our investigative tasks. Surveillance in other areas are sometimes handled by our affiliate investigators when the cost containment necessitates that requirement and because we are offered special rates by our affiliate investigators. Background checks are accessible to us anywhere, however, the need for certain verification requirements may necessitate the use of another private investigator to visit the local repository and obtain a copy of documents to verify facts in a background check.
- Infidelity (Cheating Partner) Surveillance Our private investigators operate secretly and legally to obtain evidence of infidelity and cheating.
- Background Check Our investigations offer basic background check on persons and businesses and if desired more sophisticated advanced background check investigations.
- Workers Comp Surveillance Surveillance on workers comp claimants are investigated for employers and insurance companies to obtain evidence in an unbiased manner.
- Insurance Investigation We perform investigations for insurance companies that need to minimize exposure or law enforcement doesn’t have the time or resources to tackle.
- Domestic Investigation & Issues Domestic investigations often involve routine surveillance and check-ups for predominately child custody, alimony, and child support related issues.
- Pre-Litigation Asset & Liability Investigation
- Pre-litigation assets & liability help uncover attachable assets and provide a clearer overview of what to expect in litigation.
- Accident Investigations
- Criminal Defense Investigation Criminal defense investigations are performed to discover the truth, often we uncover reasonable doubt in cases where law enforcement neglected.
- Civil Litigation Support Our civil litigation support investigations assist counsel in locating witnesses, obtaining witness statements, and uncovering facts overlooked by counsel.
- Skip Tracing, Witness Locates & Interviews
- Assets and Liability investigations Assets and liability investigation generally assist debt collectors in gathering information on debtors and displays commitment by the debt collector.
- Missing Persons Investigation Locating people isn’t as easy as the internet makes it seem. Some people do not want to be found, some are runaways, others just live off the grid.
- Pre-Employment Background Screening Before hiring someone knowing certain facts can reveal honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness.
- Tenant Background Check Renting to the wrong person can cause stress and money. Prior evictions, damaged and destroyed property are usually results of undesirable tenants.
- Bodyguard Services (Armed Personal Protection & Escort) We perform armed bodyguard services for executive protection or businesses that need assurance and peace of mind.
- Covert Surveillance Operations Covert surveillance is performed for various reasons, instances involve suspected drug dealers that evade police detection and neighbors feel helpless. Parents need to know that their children in college are actually safe and need assurance. Illegal dumping is against the law and endangers our landscape and ecosystems.
- JAC (Justice Administration Commission) Vendor Indigent for Cost Criminal Defense Investigations We are a State of Florida vendor to perform criminal defense investigations. The State of Florida JAC has contracted us to perform criminal defense investigations in ever judicial circuit in Florida.
- Mitigation Specialist Investigator A mitigation specialist is an indispensable member of the defense team throughout all proceedings.
- Evidence Investigator – We are professional licensed private investigators working various types of investigations. One particular aspect that is inherent to our work is gathering evidence.
- Other Investigations and Services
Private investigator services can span broad categories. Ranging from locating a witness to conducting surveillance on a wife, husband, or a claimant that has filed a workers comp case. Some investigations can be pretty simple while others can run into new avenues of complexity which causes the investigation to become more involved. Most states require not just a person to be licensed by a government agency, but also the company being represented.
Here, in Florida, The Division of Licensing state:
A private investigator is any individual or agency who, for consideration, advertises as providing or performs the following activities. Individuals or agencies providing or advertising as providing these services for consideration must be licensed.
Subcontracting with the government to determine crimes or wrongs done or threatened against the United States
Determining the identity, habits, conduct, movements, whereabouts, affiliations, associations, transactions, reputation or character of any society, person, or group of persons
The credibility of witnesses or other persons
The whereabouts of missing persons, owners of abandoned or escheated property, or heirs to estates
The location or recovery of lost or stolen property
The causes or origin of fires, libels, slanders, losses, accidents, damage, or injuries to real or personal property
Securing evidence to be used before investigating committees or boards of award or arbitration or trial of civil or criminal cases