Only private detectives, like the professionals here at Southland Detective Agency, can find people who make themselves difficult to find. We initiate our search by gathering information about the people you are looking for. Then we use our years of experience to connect the various clues we discover during our investigations.
It is often very simple for professionally trained investigators to locate missing persons. In many instances, the people considered to be missing have simply moved without notifying anyone.
We find missing persons; relatives, family, friends, debtors, or in confidential corporate fraud investigations. Trace assignments to find lost friends, relatives or debtors can be achieved quickly using modern computer networks and decades of experience.
Investigations are dealt with on a strictly confidential basis. Services are tailored to individual requirements. The confidentiality of your investigation is guaranteed. In dealing with these cases, investigators maintain communication with clients, informing them of progress and consulting them on crucial decisions.
Missing Persons Search Types
Southland Detective Agency has decades of experience in tracing missing persons. Your search may fall into one of these categories:
- Old friends, long out of touch, seek to make contact again.
- Son or daughter who has not seen their parents or relatives for years, would now like to find them.
- People who were adopted, or otherwise split from their biological parents and would like to locate them.
- Those who had a partner some years ago, but have long since lost touch and are now looking for them.
- Debtors who have absconded without paying their debts. Creditors want to trace them.
- When 2 people have been in a relationship but have since parted, without realizing that a baby was born after their parting. One party would like to find the baby’s mother or father.